Saturday, April 2, 2011

Free Clip Art 25th Birthday

Special moments in Hertz

Almost every week (and sometimes almost every day) I have some very special moments in the office, my favorite moments of every day ... And when someone gives us 5 minutes of your time to play a little theme on acoustic.

I'll put here some of the acoustic hang before the Hertz Blog if you lose you the ...


Today I hang one of the ones I liked: CYAN . The theme they play is called ' summer's Ashes' and is part of the album 'stories not to break' . It is noted that a group that has a long history ahead because they s talent work. And I believe it, look at the video ...


also have the advantage of being an aunt and uncle Majis and super grateful ... Although it seems that no, that gives many extra points.


soon will be in Madrid ... Will April 28 and twice: First in Callao FNAC playing a theme on acoustic and a few hours later in the Sala La Boite .

If you go to fnac, insurance will go to La Boite ... If you go to La Boite repent of not having gone to the fnac ... So in my humble opinion, the evening devoted to the music of Cyan, which well deserves it;)

If you want to see more dates of his concerts, I have set the next HERE .


In Facebook profile you can listen and share the songs that you like.

Follow them on Twitter also (and usually go up a lot of videos, photos and curiosities of all trips ... As an example, frikadas of this style that we all love ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment