Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Repitle Cellular Respiration

Dulus Dominicus - Alex Ferreira

After two EP's and their album "Any Given Sunday ', a few weeks ago released its' Dulus Dominicus ', the new ep of Alex Ferreira , that great Dominican musician based in Madrid for many years (insurance More than one of the concerts in Madrid frecuentáis you have found above some stage or the audience ...)

addition to the theme that gives this work, also include: ' The ping pong blu' (every time I hear this song I can not help but imagine a concert hall and the whole world singing), ' Sal', 'lift Silence' (I love the title this song by the way) and ' circled discs' which is a topic with which I am sure you will feel more of an identified ... I really love it narrates step by step the normal day becomes special because you buy a disc ... Do not you have spent many times? To me there are records that I have changed a little life ... :)

Here you have the video for her latest single:


If you want to be aware of their latest innovations and want to listen to his music, your Facebook profile can keep up with everything.

addition, I advise you to follow him on Twitter and visit their web in which is very active.

Although this summer seeks to enter the studio to record their second album, will be present in the Sonorama and secure another date falls ... Stay tuned! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment