Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hysterectomy Cards Funny

Padre Mio of Humility


of Humility My Father, today I come to thank you for all you do for us, I come to ask for mine, my family, my crew because although we are not people we touch every day when we we greeted, hugged and even kissed us like brothers, is a joy to find a friend, a companion to one brother, questions, help, advise is a sign of brotherhood of communion among themselves, so thank you sir, for having met so many good people on your walk, and before them, with a gift humility, with a humbling, with a word that guide them in life humility and be humble to all, so you get that this family, the crew is more Costalera, more powerful, more obedient and marking a walk and a style, a long time, so my father you the humility that has filled the hearts of fans, faithful brothers complete this great family, of which you've chosen a few to join your crew heaven, for them we thank the Lord for leading us humility in our lives, THANKS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment