Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Driver Ct 4780 For Windows 7

always say the same ... Painting of the ratites

drawing of a chef

design cartoon characters for luck

An illustration about rain

... But although I never got to update this blog at all. And life is so good leads you to be on the run all the time, especially when you move, because I saw Mueda? I now live with lucy in the suburban town of Hurlingham. Which I love because I not only moved in with my girlfriend, but it always wanted to live in the place where mosquito to stories of shootings and stuff. Well, that was Villa Tesei and Moron, but more or less out there.
I tell you, if anyone cares what I'm, I'm doing the story I promised, but for one thing or another go slow, mostly because I run after the job search. But know that I do not forget to keep doing. These are the sketches of the page. 1 and 2

Well thats all for now I'm really thinking about the next entry so do not let it go so long heh.

Best Regards!


0 comments:

Post a Comment