Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thrush Every Month Before Period

Come to the Joy:)

Yesterday I met some amazing people: La Sonrisa de Julia .

I do not want to talk much about them today because I know that after tomorrow's concert in Madrid I want to talk much and I have much accumulated in ... :)


I can only say two things:

1) ' The man who forgot his name ' is not a normal disc. Is transparency and feeling. All should provide an opportunity for this "treasure" in the form of songs. I can hear it here and then tell me if you feel like to have it enterito buy for you or not ... ;)

2) The morning concert La Sonrisa de Julia going to be magical, exciting and unforgettable. I assure you. Yesterday I heard an item, only one issue on acoustic and rarely got excited as I have.

They and Disaster So tomorrow I hope Joy


La Sonrisa de Julia
Wednesday March 23
Chamber Joy Eslava (C / Arenal, 11)
21h

0 comments:

Post a Comment