Monday, March 28, 2011

Toronto Where To Buy Candles



That Granada is full of great musicians and groups is no secret ... In fact I'd miss one day by and between cap and cap get into a concert hall ... Sure I get a surprise!

Jack Bird are also of Granada and his name was for months in my head, but their presence has been a little more intense in recent days and the truth is that I like because I look different to others.

May 5 will be in Madrid and June 22 in Burgos ... Those are my chances to see them live so it'll have to let them go ... :)

But
will also opening for Nada Surf in Granada (almost anythin!)

Here's the rest of the dates if you have a chance to see them. And you can hear HERE

April 1 - Cádiz (Lecture La Bomba, Cadiz University) 20.30 h
April 7 - Granada (Industrial Copera) 21h + NADA SURF
May 5 - Madrid (La Boca del Lobo) 21h
May 6 - Segovia (Room Backstage) 20h
May 14 - Manchester (White Night) 20h
May 28 - Barcelona (Primavera Sound 2011, Adidas Stage) 19h
June 22 - Burgos (The Hangar) 21h
June 24 - Cádiz (Sala Imagine) 21h
July 1 - Cortegana, Huelva (JamonPop 2011) 19h

0 comments:

Post a Comment